24 October, 2005

Orf to Melbourne

I'm flying out tomorrow at dawn for the Centre for Youth Literature Booktalkers talks, and to meet with A&U about Little Peach and to have dinner with Mum and Dad, so there will be no more posts until Friday.

I have now read:
Nina Kiriki Hoffman, A Stir of Bones
and Sharyn's Firebirds anthology,

and Harry is suggesting that Gary Paulsen's Hatchet: Winter should be next on my list. It would be nice and light for the plane trip, it's true.

I have no brain today, after being awake (for no reason - no caffeine, no crisis, no nothing) from 12.30 to 5 a.m. this morning. However, I did have a very good short story idea yesterday. It's provisionally titled 'Clay Mate' and it's about a changeling. I haven't quite decided whether it should have a happy or a creepy ending, despite giving it lots of night-time thought.

See you Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Restaurant In Melbourne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

06 February, 2012 21:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home