16 April, 2009

Tender Morsels is up for a Shirley Jackson Award...

...for 'outstanding achievement in the literature of psychological suspense, horror and the dark fantastic'. See?

What do you think my chances are against this lot? I haven't seen, let alone read, any of them except my own.

NOVEL
Alive in Necropolis, Doug Dorst
The Man on the Ceiling, Steve Rasnic Tem and Melanie Tem
Pandemonium,
Daryl Gregory
The Resurrectionist, Jack O'Connell
The Shadow Year, Jeffrey Ford
Tender Morsels, Margo Lanagan

Unfortunately the Printz and Jackson awards are on on the same weekend in July, so although I'll even be in roughly that corner of the world, I won't be at Readercon to see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Congrats!

16 April, 2009 08:07  
Blogger The Scarlet Tree said...

Oh Congrats, that is wonderful news.

17 April, 2009 19:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home