01 March, 2010

Canberrans, 'te-e-en-shun!

I'm coming down there on Wednesday to lecture to you all, you lucky things, at the University of Canberra. I'll be talking about my creative process, such as it is, for short stories and for Tender Morsels, also about the difference awards make.

This talk is part of the Faculty of Arts and Design’s Art, and other Questions lecture series. Follow the link to book in.

I'm told the extra-big lecture theatre has been organised, so please come along just to take up space and make me look good. I won't mind if you sleep through the proceedings, honest—as long as you only snore quietly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could!
Hope it all goes well.

01 March, 2010 11:10  
Blogger The Scarlet Tree said...

Sounds fun! Good luck!

02 March, 2010 20:49  
Blogger bookbaker said...

Hello! I was at your lecture with Tony today, and I very much enjoyed it! You didn't put us to sleep at all, perhaps because we were so scared of the possible consequences, based on Tender Morsels...

03 March, 2010 23:31  
Blogger Among Amid While said...

bookbaker Thanks for coming, and staying awake! It's nice to know I can rule by fear. :D

04 March, 2010 07:50  
Blogger I.Should.Have.Known said...

I agree, I was also at your lecture yesterday - although I never expected you to bore us at all!! It was a great lecture :-) Thanks for coming, it was very interesting :-)

04 March, 2010 10:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home